Paul,

What did the test targets they sent you show? Have you got to the range to test it yourself? Part of the reason I'm so distraught with all this is Trop Gun is my home town gun shop and I have wanted one of these since spring 2014 when one of the guys I know who is working for them told me about them acquiring the rights for the 704 action. I was going to have them build me a 338 lapua but was told they wouldn't be doing full custom stuff for a while. Got Robert Snyder, rwsgunsmithing to build it and am very happy that I had him do it, great guy to work with and he had it done fast. I'd walk it into there shop in Adamstown but I don't get back to PA all that often these days and don't feel like shipping it and waiting or trying to call in a favor and get them to push it up in front of guys who have already been waiting months. I'm about to get going on it now so I'll take some pictures to show the problem areas and when I get to the range I'll get pics up of how it shoots if it has been remedied. Never took pictures of the groups before as they weren't anything worth photographing other than to complain about, visualize 2 rounds within a half inch with a third 2-3 inches away and then the next 3 shots moving way off 4-6", and exactly where the first group would form wasn't consistent, somewhere within 3 inches of POA at 100 yards. With all the hype like a lot of guys I was hoping for a light weight Cooper, the accuracy of this compared to my Cooper Phoenix 243 is terrible. I haven't given up hope as I think the gun has potential with a little TLC to be the gun I hoped for.

-Joel