I bought the Professional in 280AI. The rifle looks awesome but sucks in the accuracy department. After seasoning I tried 4 different factory ammo from Nosler. Best group was 1.1 inch at 96 yards and the worst was 6 inches. Sent the rifle back due to major accuracy issues. The 1.1 inch group was 3 shots, the group after letting the barrel completely cool and shooting 2 more rounds was 3.2inches. I tried several different bullets and powders in reloading. The accuracy was still junk. I called Legendary and talked with JD. He stated that there is some stock issues with the 280AI and 300 Win. Mags that first went out early in production. He had me send back the rifle. They sent back the rifle and a test target. The test target with factory Nosler ammo was shot by Legendary after the fixed the issue and to verify accuracy of 1 inch or less with factory ammo per their guarantee. The test target showed 2 groups. The first was a group of 1.885 and the second a1.1inch. Even they couldn't get the to shot 1 inch or less. I call and they stated that they fixed the stock issue and for me to shoot the rifle. I shot took out the rifle with all Nosler factory Amos and some different hand loaded that I had already tried. Best 3 shot group at 96 yards was 1.229inch and the worst was 4.375 inch. The best 3 shot group turned into a 5 shot group of 2.992 at 96 yards. I talked to legendary today about the accuracy and my true disappointed. They want me to send it back again! I sold all of my rifles to buy this one and a G7 BR2 rangefinder for hunting. I was supposed to do a backcountry hunt Aug 30 through tomorrow the 4th. Well that didn't happen due to not having my rifle. My experience so far with these rifles and Legendary arms is not good at all so far. At this time I would not recommend them. Just my experience so far.
Brian