Well I got to the range today. Things have improved but the third plus shots start walking high and to the right as the barrel warms. I put three through as fast as I could and the first two touched with the third being about 1.25" higher. I adjusted the scope and let it cool to ambient temp which was 52 degrees today. Then ran five through as fast as I could, first two touching and then the next few started walking. I measured the barrel temp with my IR thermometer after the five and it was right at 130 degrees which is a pretty big swing and explains the walking in my mind. I then let it cool back to ambient and fired one and let it cool for three rounds allowing it to cool between every round and they printed right at a half inch. This was with Box ammo, not handloads and I know the powder isn't temp stable so the walking could in part be from the powder burning faster in the barrel as it warms up, can't verify this as I wasn't using the magnetospeed today but if velocity was going up from the temp that explains the rise. We will see what handloads do for it. All in all I'm now satisfied. None of us should have to do this with these rifles ourselves and they should be there out of the box but it was a easy fix. Having the third round be right there with the others would be nice but this is a hunting rifle and the first two shots are all that really matter for hunting, don't know many guys who have got a game animal on there third shot after missing there first two. My advice is if your having issues relieve the stock and bed it yourself or if your not comfortable doing it yourself get a buddy or local gunsmith who is and get it done and back to you fast. It took me less than an hour aside from the wait time for everything to set up. All targets were shot at 100 yards on a bench with a bipod and rear bag, targets were 1" stickies on computer paper.

-Joel

Attached Images
Group 1.jpg (31.1 KB, 221 downloads)
Three shoots fast.
Group 2.jpg (34.02 KB, 193 downloads)
Scope adjusted and 5 shots fast.
Group 3.jpg (32.58 KB, 219 downloads)
Three shots allowing for the barrel to cool to ambient between each shot.
Last edited by JCraig8; 01/12/16. Reason: Fixing grammer