I forgot.
So talked with 2 other guys today. John bought a 300 Win and Stan bought a 280AI. Stan has already sent back his rifle and got it back. He is having the same accuracy issues. His rifle has yet to shoot a 1 inch group as well. He is getting ready to ship it back again. John was at the shooting range that I was at today. His best groups are 3.5" at 100 yards. I told him the issues that people are having with the Professional chambered in 280 AI and 300 Win. I told John my story. I told him that they know that the first 400 rifles per Jd the shop manager have stock issues that prevent the rifles from having good accuracy. John said he will be sending the rifle back next wk. he said he can't trust a rifle that shoots that bad. He bought the rifle to hunt with on the 10th of Oct.. Deer opener. John said he has other rifles. He will just use one of them. He said it really suck. I told him I know. So this means that 3 out of 4 rifle sold from Sportsmans Warehouse have been sent back due to really bad accuracy. The other one is a 26 Nosler. Per a few of the guys at Sportsmans. The guy was going out to a public range with the rifle today.
Brian