And again. Back to the actual point in this thread. The experiences and knowledge about Legendary Arms.

So to (Higbean)

Here is a little on my shooting background.
I have been reloading and shooting LR for 30 years
I have shot Fclass and 600 and 1000 yard competition for 20 years
I was a Army over watch (sniper) for 5 years
I work for a very well known rifle smith in Idaho. I build custom loads for his clients and their new custom 1000 LR rifles.

I had owned the gen one Gunwerks BR2 rangefinder. So I am well ad versed in that item. I gave that to my son and bought the Gen 2. The Gen 2 works the exact same as the Gen 1
I wanted a lighter rifle than what I have been toting around. My previous rifle setup was 12lbs. I wanted something under 8lbs.
I was just going to build a rifle using my Rem700 action.
But then in Feb. I started reading about Legendary Arms and what Mark B. Was going to be offering this year. I bought the rifle when it arrived at my Sportsmans Store Aug. 10th. This would give me 3 wks to work up a accurate load before my hunt. I don't work and shoot out at the shooting club daily. So 21 days of load development.

I did my research via internet and talking to all 3guys at Legendary. All three guys stated if I bought that exact rifle after giving them the serial number that guarantee it to shoot 1inch or less with factory ammo and that they would expect with custom reloads to shoot under 1/2 inch at 100 yards. This rifle did not even come close to 1 inch consistently at 100 yards
This rifle consistently shoots 3 inches at 100 yards off the bench with me shooting it. I had another gentleman shoot it at the public range. He shot a 4.5 inch group with the most accurate load for this rifle.
The rifle is in route to legendary at this time. They paid for the return to them again. The paid for the cheapest way Back to them. I shipped it out to them last wk. FedEx tracking shows delivery to them on the 14th.
Like I have said before. At this time, I would not suggest this rifle. My experience with this Legendary Arms Professional 280AI is not good. The rifle looks great, but shoots horribly.

Brian