The first LAW I saw was the rep's pre-production sample. It was pillar bedded in lieu of the bedding blocks. The bedding was flawless and was truly a work of art.

The second LAW I saw was the pre-production sample they sent me in 308. It had the bedding blocks in lieu of pillar bedding. They sent me the rifle with the original extractor. Feeding wasn't terrible, but needed a firm bolt cycle to be "perfect". I spoke with Mark on the phone about this and he told me to return it as they'd changed extractors and were also cerakoting some of the parts a different color. I did and it came back perfect.

I shot that rifle enough to know it shot really well. The barrel was smooth and didn't foul. After playing with that rifle a bit, I put it back on the used shelf at the shop. garCH on here bought that rifle and has commented on the accuracy.

I like the action and especiall the three position safety. If there are kinks to be worked out, I'm sure they'll get them addressed....and yes, they should have been worked out before shipping.

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!