Kobuko68
I was told as well, that only so many rifles had been sold. So Bob state 300, JD just 2 days earlier stated 600 and Mark 3 days after Bob said 1000. When I talked with Mark a few weeks ago. He said he has been at the range a lot. He said that he has been confirming accuracy with a little over 100 repairs over the last month. It maybe just me, but I am hearing conflicting numbers from different people. One would think Hmmm?

JD said that all of the 300 Whichesters and 280AI of the 400 rifles, they think have the stock problems. I do know that all the rifles in these chamfering locally have had to go back after bought. I have been pm'd by 7 different guys that have had to send their rifles back due to really bad accuracy. 5 of those six had to send their rifles back after receiving back from Legendary arms just like me.

Talked with Bob last Wed.. He said they are continuing to shoot my 280AI trying to figure out how to get the rifle to shoot as their gurantee of 1" or less at 100 yards with factory ammo.

Continuing to just wait on a rifle.

Brian

Last edited by brianc74; 09/27/15.