Originally Posted by las

It is quite easy to unknowingly get unto private property while hunting public lands.
Or get into National Park, while hunting adjacent public land.

A person with the correct ground charts/mapping skills and todays 21st century GPS technology
should know where there are...I can do the same on the ground as in the air when coming into
controlled airspace or near restricted/no-go military air base zones..I don't cross invisible boundries
on the ground or in the air(both horizontal & vertical) unless given clearance or permission to do so.
Even with accurate charts and GPS, one still finds it wise to plot a course or track incorporating a
a personal buffer zone that you decide you won't breach set some distance prior to any official boundaries.

Im not really interested in peoples excuses for breaching areas they as an adult have a legal responsiblity
not to enter or be in.

It is clear why no one will hunt within rifle range of you, and they have to stick you out there in that "remote" country
all by yourself.

LOL, people do hunt with me and my rules are different then, but at times I hunt alone on exclusive access remote wilderness,
(which is my choice) where I am am free to hunt and handle my rifle how I like and point my scope at distant terrain features or
game as I like, within property bounds. Amazing how some others are concerned with what I do in complete solitude on private
lands that have nothing at all to do with them.

They will let you know if you do without pointing a scoped rifle at you. Or an un-scoped one. If they care.
Everyone except SOME National Park Service Rangers, anyway, who like pulling their guns....

I do not go glassing for people and never said I have, BUT as said earlier, if I am glassing at game with the scope
occasionally and briefly as I do, any person who gets swept with my rifle scope on exclusive use private lands is
trespassing. People interested in their own safety and well being need to make it their own personal responsibility
to best ensure they do not illegally and carelessly stray into private areas they don't belong with a firearm.

In over 40yrs I have never come across a person in my scope when periodically glassing at game,
probably because I go where most people don't go, and where they really shouldn't find themselves when I am there.

I have been following your posts since you started,

I don't have time or your weird inclination to follow people around on amateur gas bag hunting forums.
but just along as you don't follow other peoples children into the toilets or beat up on your partner or drink drive,
then knock yourself out, each to his own I say.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.