Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I watched Eyeball shoot a mule deer THAT WAS HAULING ASS THROUGH THICK MESQUITES AFTER WE JUMPED IT FROM ITS BED AFTER TRACKING THAT MONSTER 28 POINT MO FO UP that is #1 in the state of Texas and #5 in the world. We were on tracks and I told him to chamber a round, he didn't argue. HE HIT THAT THING BETWEEN THE LIMBS AND TRUNKS 2 OUTA 3 SHOTS TOO, DIDNT I, I mean he grin (P T LORD)? He would not have killed that buck hunting cold and I don't know how he normally carries, but I guarantee he would do it again. When you track like that, in ths area, you better have one in the chamber or prepare to be disappointed. I know there will be a few that say that's fine and refuse to hunt that way, to each his own but not me.

Fixt wink. You did an unreal job tracking that deer down, Jessie.

I carry hot when going from the truck out after quail, doves, ducks, geese, turkeys, coyotes, hogs, bob cats, deer, elk, bear, cranes, etc .

Never let a gun point at any living thing you dont want dead and it wont get shot. Almost everyone that ever got shot had a gun pointed at them.

Live, eat, dream and sleep muzzle direction and if you trip and fall it wont point at anyone. Ive seen retired army guys who couldnt or wouldnt learn that and I never took them hunting again.

He did! And I bet he's glad I gave him that auto loader..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~