Originally Posted by jaguartx
You first got your panties twisted over the fact that as a 10 year old i saved lawn mowing money a got a 37 dollar ss savage 30-30 and a 3/4 in weaver scope with dovetail rings.......

I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you trying to make it sound like I got upset about a 10 year-old mowing lawns and saving his money and buying a gun? Or was it the fact that it was a Savage that pissed me off?

Originally Posted by jaguartx
I brought up others who did it to show how duplicitous and hypocrytical you are when singling me out for your baseless attacks.

Bullsh**. I'm not singling you out for anything. The only thing I've said about hunting with a round in the chamber (and I've said it consistently) is that I ask myself if I really need one in the chamber, and I unload if footing gets bad and I might lose control of the muzzle. Especially when hunting with others.

Then you took that and ran with it, went on a diatribe. Actually a couple of 'em. Naming all kinds of scenarios where (you said) I'd not have a round in the chamber. WTF was that all about?

I didn't single you out for anything, just responded to your BS.

A wise man is frequently humbled.