Originally Posted by JGRaider
jaguar.......I look at the pics of your buck about 3 times a week and shake my head every time. When tracking out in the sand, I hunt like you do, hot.

Thanks pal for saying that. Coming from you that means a lot. I hope you get that big mo fo yall got on camera after last season. I saw that again on one of your lease buds iphone at the last SCI get together over here. Sorry, i cant remember his name. A slim pleasant fellow.

I hope you get him this year, pal, and I hope he is almost as big as mine wink. He certainly is the monster of a lifetime. If you could find his track this season i would recommend pm ing Sand Billy to see if he was free a weekend to come help you track it down. Hes awful busy and rarely free but his being free the weekend I asked him to come help was just one more of the many miracles the Lord gave me in my quest for the deer of a hundred lifetimes.

We need to get DocRocket out here for another dove hunt.

PM me your ph if i havent sent you a pic of Claytie holding the rack outside the clinic. He said, "Dayom, that was a big mother fu....". grin

I guess you know he sold out for $2.75 Billion.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/09/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin