Well guys I'm in the boat with some of you. I'm 67 now and over the years I managed (somehow) to get 'nearly' every rifle/handgun and cartridge I wanted. I too have more than I can hunt in 2 yrs in a row. There were a couple of Rifles I sure would like to have had - a Kleingunther, & J P Saur & Sohn. BUT for too many years they were above my pay grade.

That doesn't mean I'm getting rid of any. My son and G son have already inherited a few. What I've found is serenity in contentment.

Sure there are a few things I would not mind having but none of them would accomplish anything that I can't already ,so there's no need to spend more money. I'm very happy, tickled even, to own the arsenal I have and enjoy hunting them on a rotational basis. I have 2 magnum rifles in cartridges that I don't get to hunt as much as I have in the past. Both of them are no longer available EXCEPT pre owned so I still enjoy having them.

I don't share the same interest as some of you - NO criticism - in shooting cast bullets. It just doesn't interest me. We are NOT all alike and I think that is a good thing.

I'm concentrating on more hunting opportunities with what I have.

Good Luck Guys

Jerry

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!