Originally Posted by Bobmar
Ok two quick answers.

1. I do my job within the Constitution. It's not a hindrance, it is the standard. The people I work with are the same. The end doesn't justify the means if you break the rules and violate the Constitution on the way.

2. The thin blue line issue that people complain so much about is BS. As with any community, there is a bond between police officers. However, I have never seen nor would I allow anyone to violate a persons Consitutional rights, and not step in and say something. The people I work with are the same. We demand it of each other from the beginning of the hiring process, through the academy and field training, to daily life on the street. I wouldn't be apart of it, if things were any other way.

Now, that said...there are bad people in every profession. Welders, plumbers, doctors and judges. Occasionally, they slip through the cracks and are identified in some unfortunate and potentially embarrassing situation. That's regrettable but people are human. Generally speaking, you get what you pay for. If you're not happy with what you have, let your city counsel or county commission, etc. know that. But...dont bitch when your taxes go up.

Good answer to a truly idiotic and non-constructive question. In most jurisdictions you swear to protect and serve the US constitution and all its' amendments and those protected by it.

Here's another stupid question, is there another resident of Massofwhoshits as dumb as Harry M?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC