Originally Posted by White_Bear
Originally Posted by Barak
Originally Posted by White_Bear
A welders welds fail = Fired
A plumbers joints leak = Fired
A Doctors surgery fails = Fired
A cops tickets are dismissed = Keeps his job and bennies.

A cop decides the wrong way--whether due to bad light, distraction, incompetence, corruption, or whatever else = somebody is injured, maimed for life, or dead.

A mechanic who installs a tie-rod incorrectly, a welder who welds a trailer hitch wrong or a trucker who drives with an unsecured load will all be prosecuted to the fullest extent if they make a mistake in their profession and very likely lose much or all of what they own. They are all expected to do their job correctly and professionally EVERY time. My business liability insurance is outrageous for those reasons.
When LE screws up they get some paid time off while taxpayers foot the bill.

There is a difference between a mistake and malicious intent. Mistakes happen and upon hindsight most could have been avoided. Sheet happens. When a professional intentionally, for whatever reason, does harm to another person or property while performing their job, they should be run out while tarred and feathered. Professionals are considered professionals for a reason. They are expected to be far above and beyond Joe Blow while performing their duties. Public servants should not get a pass.

You are ridiculously off base here.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house