White Bear, I'm pretty sure that there is very little that I can say that you'd be satisfied with. It's clear to me that you've been victimized by the police and chances are good that you'll never get past it. Now, if in fact a cop lied under oath as you allege, it should be easy to prove. On my department that would be grounds for immediate dismissal. Period! It's called General Order Number 1. If you ever lie about anything and it's proven you're gone, immediately. Our integrity and credibility is valued way above any one officer. Everyone knows it. Doesn't matter what the lie involves, it's the fact that you did it. You're gone! I'm pretty sure most departments are similar. If the officer lied and was called on it in court by the Judge, nothing he says going forward can be trusted. The district attorney/ prosecutor would never put an officer on the stand with a history of lying. I suggest you ensure that this information is known publicly and discuss it at minimum with the agency involved. Or, you could just complain about it here.

Last edited by Bobmar; 09/03/17.

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...