Don't use leaded fuel in new chainsaws. Husky and Stihl saws are designed to meet Europe regulations--yes, Europe now has emission and fuel consumption standards on saws. On some models leaded fuel can mess up the muffler and sensors, and fool the fuel management computer (yes, saws now have computers just like vehicles).

Stabil Marine is your friend. I have four Honda powerplants, 4 "modern" chainsaws, 4 vintage saws that are 40-50 years old, two mowers, two trimmers, and a restored 1952 M38 Willys Jeep. They all have gas in them year round, everything but the saws will not be used for up to 6 months, the Jeep will sit for 6 months in the shop at 9200 ft altitude. They will all start easy in the spring. All my small engine gas cans get Stabil Marine every time I fill them up.

Colorado was one of the first to be mandated ethanol blend gas in the early 90's. With Stabil Marine my ethanol problems went away years ago. Run name brand premium fuel in the small engines--it's got lots of good additives that help an engine.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.