I'm surprised that lots of places don't have the no alcohol gasoline. Most of the premium gas in these parts is leaded and we have one station in town that has no alcohol mid grade which has a lower flash point than premium gas. I really like that stuff in all my small engines. According to the manual being okay and before I knew better I ran no lead regular in a snow blower and the muffler was glowing cherry red. That can't be good for the piston I thought to myself. I switched to that leaded mid grade or premium and have never seen that exhaust that hot again. I was talking to the John Deere dealer down in Milwaukee and he told me that the majority of their maintenance issues is because of the bad, oxygenated, unleaded Milwaukee gasoline. He takes his own gas cans out of the area to get the better gasoline for his small engines. I never gas up the vehicles in big cities for the same reason.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory