I started out with a lemon yellow Power Mac 6 and it was a pos lemon. The last straw was when I got out in the woods to cut and it wouldn't start. A Homelite Super EZ was better, but that one broke. No more cheap stuff so I bought a mid size Husqvarna 257 and that has been a great saw with lots of compression, easy starting and that big 3/8 pitch chain really ripped through the wood. Stihl chains are the best according to my professional tree cutting buddy. That 257, good as it is, is still near 16 pounds and heavy after a while for just trimming. All the street department guys around here use Stilh equipment and so does my tree cutter buddy. Jim will buy every 020T Stihl that he can find and rebuild them. A great high speed pro saw, but best for one hand trimming work like bhemry wrote earlier. I wanted a small high end Stihl and when I saw an virtually unused demo MS150C on the used rack at the dealer for $450. I grabbed it. 7# 6oz. and just a joy to limb with. That 12" bar and a sharp 1/4" chain cuts amazingly well and is so narrow it doesn't make a wide saw kerf. A medium size saw and that little Stihl make a great combination. Don't go too large if you are only working with smaller trees.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory