Oh yeah, comments on TV... I gave up hunting shows on TV when one came to film where I worked.. what a flipping total joke. About money and nothing else. Yep there seem to be some good ones now and then but I'm just soured on the whole thing. Hunting is personal and not public IMHO.

Comments on young bucks breeding. I've seen a LOT of deer over many years. I"d be willing to venture more exposure than a lot of hunters ever will be due to guiding so many years and starting so young hunting and hunting long seasons every year.

Bucks around here rarely get the chance to breed until they are 3.5 years old. Just how it goes. I've never seen a spike breed a doe unless it was like our old non restricted shoot any buck you want rules were in place years ago. Then it was just the fact there were no bucks.

We hunt a lease that we see on an average sit, 10 bucks give or take. maybe 2 does. on a place like that you also see who really gets the shots at breeding. I'm about the same at home, though its more like 5-6 bucks and a doe now and then. So when a doe comes in, there is a lot of activity and the big boys do NOT let the young one slip in while they are fighting plus the doe won't let the young ones breed typically.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....