Ruger77, I see similar attitudes here. Have for years. I've had other hunters/friends,tell me "I've got a stand in there", when I mention hunting a particular piece of real estate. Like them hanging a stand comes with some unwritten caveat. Not my problem. Folks here like to lay claim to hunting grounds by spending a weekend hanging stands. One buddy of mine will put out 13 or more a season. If you kill one of the deer he has on one of a dozen trail cameras,you killed "his" deer. It's worse now than ever since PA is turning in some really nice bucks.

Roger rolls the same way I do. If you want to name deer,and call them yours,better put them on a leash. I always liked him. I used to do some field testing of his scents and lures years ago. He's good people.

I'm a Hank Jr kind of guy myself. With a little Trace Adkins thrown in.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."