That’s a dandy!

As for spikes. I’ve always believed cowhorn spikes need killing. A 140# deer with 12” spikes will never amount to anything. Put him in the cooler.

We run cameras. Prolly 15 or more. It gives us a good idea of deer on the property. And ID between folks. You can see an 8pt in the morn and i see the same deer in the eve. And we are going to describe two different deer. But cameras also have
Limitations. I’ve sat and hunted near a camera. Say in a food plot. Or Even the woods. I’ll see 5 deer and only one passes in front of the camera. Well, if i wasn’t there to see it myself, by looking at the camera pics I’d say not much happening there.

I see too many folks chasing a deer on camera. All that tells you is he WAS there. Unless h has a regular routine.

During the Rut. All bets are off. Couple years ago. We had the same buck regularly on cameras on properties 2miles part as the crow flies. So he was roaming! And as he left another deer would roam in.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz