Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Why do I think the MSM will continue to blame guns and neglect to mention this coward who failed his duty. mad

Everyone is blaming everyone else.

The FBI

The School Admins

The Broward Coward

The Sheriff

AR15's

The best person in my opinion to blame is the POS shooter. That fugger knew he was doing wrong. He knew it, and did it anyway.

You are correct blame him for what he did. That does not excuse or shield from blame those who failed to do their duty. The Sheriff failed to arrest the shooter over thirty times, please don't tell me they could not find any cause to arrest. The FBI totally ignored the obvious warnings. The Deputy who hid outside till the shooting stopped Good lord how can some one do such a thing, and before you ask yes I have been shot at by automatic weapons. A lot of other people i knew were also. We may have ducked but we didn't hide. Everyone who knew this POS failed to demand something be done, and the politicians who allow dangerous people to walk the streets because it the PC thing to do. The last thing that should get blame is an inanimate object the weapon used it did absolutely nothing on it's own it cant.

Last edited by Pashooter; 02/23/18.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.