"Sheriff Israel has stated that the video recordings showing deputy Peterson's activities during the incident might not ever be "disclosed"."

Interesting. What is that S.O.B. trying to hide?

Gonna play devil's advocate here for a bit. I'm not gonna pick on deputy Peterson Because something sticks in my craw.

Sheriff Israel is a known anti-gun, anti-CCW and anti-open carry card carrying communist, err I mean Democrat. I think he may also be of the mind set that no one other than LEO and government should have firearms. Seems a certain female dog named Clinton has those very same ideas.

Note all the strong calls for removing AR's from private citizens hands. Makes me wonder is sheriff Israel ordered Peterson and the other deputies to stand down and do nothing with Peterson ending up being the sacrificial goat?

If that turned out to be the case, would Sheriff Israel now be considered an accomplice to murder? Does Florida have a law that would make that "accomplice" just as guilty as the shooter and face the same penalties? Now that's an interesting thought.

Just a tired mind playing devil's advocate because there is a hell of a lot more than meets the eye. That article on how they were letting criminals in schools get away with crimes in order to get more fed money had a lot to do with triggering some of my thoughts.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE