Originally Posted by pete53
LET`S THINK !! America has a lot of schools we need to protect these kids and schools right now ! rather its a public school or a private school we need to send America`s National Guard soldiers right away to all schools ,till America figures out what can be done to keep all America schools and children safe. its that simple and let the courts decide on the past what has happened,i vote for a public hanging on this animal and in the future any person who rapes or murders someone public hanging in 30 days !

LET`S THINK !! America has a lot of schools we need to protect these kids and schools right now ! rather its a public school or a private school we need to send America`s National Guard soldiers right away to all schools ,till America figures out what can be done to keep all America schools and children safe. its that simple and let the courts decide on the past what has happened,i vote for a public hanging on this animal and in the future any person who rapes or murders someone public hanging in 30 days !

Unless they are allowed ammo, which is not usually the case, they will just be targets.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place