Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by 16bore
Seems to me that a cop with 30 years under his belt, working at a school, was thinking "gravy train" until retirement.

Another sickening phase is swaggering around basking in the awards accolades while deep inside his guts he knew he was a coward. sick

As has been said, work at the library, Veterans Hall, Hospice, old folks homes, staying put when you know you will fail, is a huge selfish, uncaring, liability, look what it cost the kids...................................................

gunner,

Too bad you, with your skill set, or someone like you, couldn't have been there.

That little perp may have gotten a half a clip off before he got ventilated.

But, they don't want professionals, not aggressive types...

Hmmm...

DF

I would have gladly left this spinning rock for those kids that day DF, and I cant stand being around kids, they get on my nerves terribly, [read, wc fields]

You, your lovely Wife and I have conversed calmly across a dinner table, even in that relaxed setting I dont think you could see any yellow, I have to wonder what the interviewers are looking for when they hire these guys, someone has got to wake up and take a look at the man before giving him a set of keys.

Perhaps in the fx, employment contracts with SROs should have a clause that leaves them liable to parents for such actions, or at least loss of pension funds associated with that job?

Jag, that's what I meant yesterday by saying any pension/retirement due this creep should go to the Coaches family, he shielded kids and lost his life for it, UNARMED!!!!! mad

Trump Won!