Originally Posted by watch4bear
Whats funny is the number of folks here who would die saving the kids; but yet, are willing to make them wait until they're 21 to own a gun. grin

If that's directed at me, I do have misgivings about young people overall owning AR's at 18 much like I do with them owning crotch rockets or cars with over 300 HP. I bought my own daughter a M&P Compact 45 when she was 20 as she was living in Minneapolis and she was a very responsible person. Many people have mistaken her for being 10 years older than she is. Many kids at 18 to fill in the blank, are not very responsible and probably don't need anything like a firearm to get themselves in trouble. Many are doing just fine in the get in trouble category with booze, pot, and getting to work or school on time. If a parent believes his kids responsible and wants them to have an AR, no problem. I trust the judgement of a parent far more than that of an 18 year old. If the kid is in the military, then I believe he/she has also demonstrated the responsibility to own an AR. To tell the truth, I can't think of anything much more frightening than a dozen or so million 18 year old kids driving around with AR's. Maybe that would be your paradise.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.