Originally Posted by JamesJr

I very much agree. The races are different, and have been since the beginning of time. The Black race lived in the confines of Stone Age Africa for thousands of years, while the other races were building civilizations. They had neither the desire, nor the intelligence to bring themselves up to par with the White race. Just look at any densely populated Black area today, and tell me that they are "just like us," because they are not.

I don't hate them, but I know that the majority of them have nothing in common with me, when it comes to the way I see things. The BLM riots, and the support they got from probably at least 95% of the Black population, and the way that Blacks vote, should be enough to tell someone all they need to know. Some of you would absolutely chit a brick if your kid married a diehard liberal, but you're so damn consumed with White guilt that you're afraid to say one negative word about a Black.

All one has to do is to look at present day Africa, and you will see what America would be if Black people were the majority in this country......which, thank the Lord they are not.

Wow..............just wow.