This thread has gone the same way as threads about bolsheviks commies .

You have the ''open minded'' members stating they knew a very nice black girl who was 'oh so smart' , then you have the ''racist members'' pointing out '' the big picture '' about certain people of society who commit the vast majority of crime and are a high percentage of welfare bums .

As to Paul B. wifes school stuff - odds are it's a bunch of BS , you don't think todays schools are going to let the world see the truth do you ? How easy would it be to keep the ''deserving'' students up to par with the ''rich priviledged kids'' [[the kids who's families worked hard and smart]] . Not denying that some black kids can do very well and be smart . Hell turn on the TV - as you can see most blacks are doctors/engineers/ ad --- with whites mowing their lawns .

Woman I dated 20 years ago was in nursing school , 4 black females in the class , she [Donna] said it's like they're not part of the class . Weird things go on with them - they stay after class and meet with the teacher - they never get asked anything - they declined to come study together with different groups of whites - everytime .

She was raised in a fats67 type family and didn't believe it when I told her '' they are probably getting special treatment '' , Donna talked to the others about it in their class and most people agreed that they were getting treated differently . Donna didn't see them at the State exam - she passed it - someone told her two of the Black females were working at some hospital there on the coast of Biloxi [registered nurses] .

Lidsey vonn - i didn't even know who she was - gave up watching the idiot box years ago . Blonde dates black guy - films a-rollin get it out there - every channel -- everybody see it ? - every channel every day - everybody see it - make sure your kids see it - twice - three times .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.