Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by renegade50
Seems like most with white guilt
Dont live around large chunks of groid populations
So most are just doing the fran dreschner talking to the hand thing as far as I see it.
20 intelligent and hard working black people don't make up for the other 180 groids on uncle sams
sugar titty for life that vote Democrat blindly,,,,,, to me one bit whatsoever....

Well stated. I grew up with Blacks living all around us. They worked for us on the farm, just like they had been doing for a 100 years. My ancestors were all farmers, and slave owners. Most of these Blacks were the descendants of those former slaves. I came to call many of them my friends, an still do. But, dammit, they're different from Whites in so many aspects. I know some today who are probably as good a Christians as I know anywhere, yet they vote 100% Democrat, support the BLM movement, and believe that the reason so many of their young men are criminals and gangbangers, is because of White people.

There is no doubt that the White guilt thing plays a huge part in the way some people think, as they will go out of their way to have others think of them as being "open minded." Some of these posters are quick to call someone a racist, and a hater, while bragging about how they aren't. But, then they go and call someone who differs from them politically all kinds of bad names. It appears to me that they don't practice what they preach.

#Imsorry, the white guiltees making a statement.

[Linked Image]

Those are what you call poster children for the word "stupid." Wanna bet who they vote for?