I'm a huge SWFA SS fan, but this is a pass for me. I currently use a SS 3-9x42 with the mil dot reticle on my main hunting rifle and I absolutely love it. It tracks well, is tough (holds up to a lot of abuse), has good enough glass, and has a reticle I really like.

I was excited to see a "hunting" scope from them as the only things I could think of that would make the 3-9x42 a better hunting scope would be capped turrets and lighter weight. However, I saw this thing and it looks like it went back to 1995. I'm not a fan of the standard duplex reticle (I like the mil dot and the mil quad a lot better as I can range with it, use it for holdover, etc.), I'm not a fan of the 32mm objective, and I don't think the eye relief would work out well on any heavy kicking firearms. IMO there are already enough great hunting scopes available for half of the cost of this thing that offer better features. If you don't want the tracking that comes with the SS line, there are quite a few good hunting scopes out there. I'd rather buy a Burris Fullfiled II and save the other $150.