I can't quite figure out if they are planning more reticles or not. That BDC reticle I posted a drawing of is definitely happening. I am going to do my best to get them to add to reticle options, but I make no promises.

Having played with it a little now, I think I am pretty clear with what the scope is intended for and I am good with that. I think that is a reasonable niche to pursue. Why the decided to not pursue a general big game hunting market with it, I do not know, but given how saturated that market is I am not surprised they are going for something a little more specialized. Whether that is a good idea or not, only time will tell. As I looked through all the different potentially comparable scope options out, I realized that there really isn't much out there in this weight range.

Leupold used to have a few offerings, but their number was really cur down when they consolidated a bunch of stuff into the VX Freedom line.

I think SWFA has found a pretty decent market niche with this scope.

Re-designing it for more eye relief effectively means making a new scope. It is not a simple matter and I do not see that happening any time soon unless they decide to add a second model.

ILya