Thanx for the ''Thumbs up"' and to those who abhor 'Reality TV'' , I dont blame you a bit.

I grew up with no TV, so did the wife, and its always been that way, except while homeschooling and theres a lesson on VCR, and now laptops....but that was structured and no commercials, ta boot.

The first ''Reality' show I saw was on MTV, back when there was ''M'' in the deal. 11 lesbians trying, in turn , to get a date with a gay guy shooting hoops at the beach.....that was never gonna work out and the lashings each gave and got when they left the bus was hilarious.
Our show is basically what were doing at the time, be it hunt, fish, craft or what not. Theres what we tell the ''Producer' who also films and we get the story down in notes and tons of hours of film/gopro. Then the story of what we did and all that footage gos south to LA where they pick out the shots that THEY feel make the show, and bombard us by phone wit questions, constantly, so they understand what were doing, why and where. Thats OK, Nat Geo pays my minutes on my sat phone laugh
Hours of snow machine riding or boat driving dont get put in, neither does the cold or how sore and tired we are at the end of each day.
There are ''specialty shots'' such as a shell casing flying out of the gun in slow mo, blood dripping from a knife and such that werent actually happening ( getting on film that is) when we took the shot or such, and these are set into for ''visuals' to catch the eye. We have no control over that, or any other cast, Though we did meet Andy once, and hes a pretty cool guy, at least at dinner laugh

Its a TV show, and were fairly normal people. It was my writing all those years that brought Nat Geo to us, and I cant complain, I still get to do my normal stuff and when I am being patient, I get paid, eventually..... LOL!!

''Folks that can actually fhuqking shoot,KNOW that everything will work. Folks who don't,contrive reasons why NOTHING does work.''
Big Stick