Im not offended in the least, and I dont mind the questions.

Not everyone has the view I do, and in a civil manner, I just tell folks whats going on, like it or not.

When folks get rude and downright personal, Im not adverse or slow to tell some one to take a [bleep] and roll in it. Sometimes I even help them acheive that, but thats village life for a white guy LOL!!!

The internet is not personal. I'm out to share and have a good time, Posting is a hobbie when I am in the ''house''.

Also, there ARE things that even I and Agnes disapprove of, and when it comes to the show, we try our best to have the editors relay just what happend, and keep it in context.

For example; on one show, my wife went Seal hunting in her cousin Victors boat because ours was running rough.. The crew rented our small boat, and Victor drove them, employed as a boat driver.
Son Jon shot a Seal, it sank.
Victor dosent have a fish finder, and when it sank to the bottom, they really couldnt do more than drag for it with hooks. They didnt get it, and that concluded said scene.....however , our small boat is set up for such and withing a couple minutes, it was landed in small boat, by using the fishfinder in the shallow Sound.
That pissed alot of people off, thinking we shoot and abandon or such, but really, would it have helped to show a chase boat pluck the Seal from the bottom, or just follow and film the happenings in the boat? It will always be whats going on amongst ourselfs, and were fairly satisfied with what we do and how its portrayed.

Hunting isnt perfect.

''Folks that can actually fhuqking shoot,KNOW that everything will work. Folks who don't,contrive reasons why NOTHING does work.''
Big Stick