Originally Posted by moosemike
The PGC can't give us an extra day to hunt, they can't give us Sunday hunting, they can't give us semi auto rifles. Why? Because of tradition. It wasn't done that way in 1975 around here so it can never change. The hunters here will not allow progress.

What progress have they made? From where I sit, they phugged everything up. More posted land than ever before(and that will explode if they add a Saturday opener and Sunday hunting). They put herd numbers at an all time low in most areas where small towns where already struggling. The Saturday bear opener further hurt small business. Not only did that move hurt small business, we saw an explosion in the bear population. They can blame that on weather all they want but its complete horseschit! Hunters no longer took the amount of vacation time they used to. And thats only going to get worse. And im phuggin tired of hearing hunters dont have enough time in the woods, the phuggin Dept. of Labor statistics have shown for years that the majority of employees in PA who accrued vacation time do not use it all!

They tried to create a hunting mecca. This isnt phuggin Iowa and never will be! Every year it gets worse. You have a small minority of hunters on private land extolling the virtues of herd reduction and antler restrictions, and the majority of private land hunters bitching they dont see phuggin deer. No schit! Theyre all sitting in their phuggin blinds not moving a damn thing. The GC sits back and takes it all in, because they know the worse it gets the easier itll be to implement Sunday hunting. Greedy phuggin a$$holes! Progress my white ass! Tell me how the forest is doing you stupid sob. Tell me how the breeding season has changed for the better! Tell me how the buck are bigger. Dumb mfers!

I tell ya what. I said it multiple times today, and in every phuggin email I sent to legislators. Its time to abolish this schit show and combine the phuggin agencies! Under one roof. Under the general fund. Then we can vote the cock suckers out when they pull stunts like this!!