Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by Dale K
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by battue
You think she also meant access to Deer hunting, the same as he had when he was young and without land? Then again, it may have originally been long time family land he was born to. Maybe not. However, he said if they asked he was fine with it, so I see little of her implication that applies here.

Addition: How often do you think she thinks about Deer hunting and the equality/access of it? You can do better....

I should be able to come onto your land and pick apples, shoot whatever the fugg I want, fish anytime I want and hell, I ain't got a well, I'll hook into yours for water.

We need a world without borders, because everything you 'have' is mine too.

Can't speak to your neck of the woods but in Pa, there are landowners who are fine with folks coming onto their and land picking apples in the abandoned orchard or shooting whatever (so long as it is in season). They are typically enrolled in one of the Game Commission Access programs. They are voluntarily sharing their ground with others. Not forced sharing like Ocasio-Cortez is pushing.

But there are fewer of those willing to share than there used to be. Mostly due to either someone abusing the land or a new landowner has the attitude "It's mine, all mine and I'm not sharing with anyone". In the 70's there wasn't a piece of posted ground within a mile of my house and virtually all the farms were in a access program. Now, posted signs are a dime a dozen and there are only 3 farms open to public hunting.

Dale

Careful Dale, you may get labeled thinking that way....

Are sisters up for the sharing too?

Seriously, fugg it, let them use your car, bank account, whatever the fugg. Of course the population being 50% more than when you old guys were kids has nothing to do with it. A new generation of give me, I don't have to work for anything.

If someone wants to let people hunt, or [bleep] their sisters, good on them, if the don't, good on them. I didn't grow up in the post war, boomer, liberal new deal drinking group.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"