Originally Posted by jimy
Owning land can be the most satisfying accomplishment in a mans life, and at the same time the most frustrating.

Oh how true! I rarely have issues with the locals on trespass maybe a local kid every now and again on an atv but a stop by his house ends it quick enough. BUT flatlanders just assume it is there to be used as they wish.
You are correct I do not own the game on my property they are free to leave but rarely do in hunting season. I farm for the game no need to farm for profit anymore. Deer turkey bear spend a lot of time here because they get harassed on the public lands that border my place. I know it POS others that the game lands deer run to my place in October and do not leave until Christmas, I also know the GWs think they can talk me into opening my place for public use but I have no plans to do so to anyone I do not want there....why ' cause where are they when I need some help on the farm...they are taking Billy to soccer practice too busy to help. Easier to blow into camp Sunday drink a few beers then try sneaking onto my place for a quick morning hunt before I catch them. Fugum all. Stay off