Originally Posted by 1bigdude
Originally Posted by Blackheart
So you only ever hunted on your own land. public land or land you paid to hunt on ? Where did you hunt when you were a kid ?

Where did I hunt as a kid? Federal land in Alaska. And today I hunt in these 7 states EVERY year: Montana, Wyoming, Ohio, Texas, Alaska, North Carolina and good old Pa.....yes I pay to hunt or hunt on private property owned by friends. Son you got to put the phone down and use your hands for making some $$...then you can buy your own place with a stack of NO TRESPASS signs.
I work full time building guns for azzholes like you and I sure as fugg ain't your son. Don't need my own land to hunt. Got tens of thousands of acres of State and NYC watershed land around here to hunt on. Also have lived here my whole life and have permission to hunt on the properties of several friends, neighbors and family members in the area. When I started hunting, I could walk out my dads back door and hunt all day crossing over several property lines and never see a posted sign. My grandfather and uncle both had farms that were never posted too, so azzholes like you could hunt my families land when they were young, then grow up to post their own property and not allow others access. It's a damn shame that hunters today are killing the sport through selfishness and greed when they had the good fortune to hunt all over other peoples property as kids and young adults themselves but that's exactly what has happened.