Originally Posted by CBB
As a PA resident landowner and a member of a camp I see a lot of sides to this.

More opportunities for those that are not retired, dont have vacation or the college kids who cant get the Monday after Thanksgiving off from class. (My daughter said most of her professors are antihunting so she wouldnt be able to make up any missed labs or work).

Saturday opener would be better with Sunday hunting permitted. Either way as a manufacturing supervisor with 50 guys to work with Saturday opener would be a blessing!!!

Dropping the semi auto discussion was a huge loss for 2nd amendment rights. The old arguement "you cant use them for deer hunting would be gone".

I agree change is hard not always easy but we have to evolve and adapt. You dont want your camp tradition messed with. Dont friggin hunt Saturday. Stay at camp and do what you want. Dont want to hunt on Sunday THEN DONT...But for the sake of freedom dont tell me what I cant do on my own land on Sunday.

Dont like semi autos. Dont hunt with one..

I'm not really in favor of the early bear muzzleloader but the world doesnt end where "my archery season" begins. I will still hunt and kill deer regardless.

Exactly

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"