Originally Posted by Big Stick
A 24 hour soak at 60 Fathoms,will transform thangs.

RELIABLY....................(grin)

Big Stick;
Top of the morning to you sir, I trust that the day is as bright and promising on the Milford as it looks to be down here in south central BC and that all is well with you and your family.

I must admit I had to read your posts on brining bear meat a couple times before it sunk in..... blush

The photo however helped immensely so thanks kindly for the visual aide for those of us riding the short bus.

On my somewhat limited experience with this sort of thing - we've got family on Vancouver Island and have prawned and crabbed as often as we could, I'd think in most spots we'd have tried it there would have been some crabs after the brining session too.

That said, now that I think about it, there were spots where the prawn boats would put pots down which were deeper than the crab traps so that's the 60 fathoms notation I'm guessing?

Again Stick, as I've often said - I ride a rough horse much easier than a smooth boat and doubly so on the chuck...... Big water of any kind has me more than a tad nonplussed to say the least.

Thanks for the chuckle this morning however sir and for making me think a tad - that's never a bad thing in either case anymore.

All the best to you all as we head into spring Stick.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"