Originally Posted by jimmyp
I myself get aggravated when one of the fires Mensa members picks a argument and then backs it up with moronic assumptions along with a good dose of red herring. I never ran the 45 ACP down, I simply pointed out that it’s not significantly better as a SD cartridge than a 9mm. Sorry you got your tit in the wringer over me posting an actual target, but again you seem to have some disdain for actual facts. Why I bet if you were in charge you would correct all these lies and falsehoods and the 45ACP would be adopted in every military and all police departments! Anyway more facts. I own two 45ACP pistols both of which I like and shoot reasonably well. I carry and practice with one of my two P365’s and I am more proficient with those as I shoot them a lot more. However as I hope that you might be able to tell from the target, I do own and can hit with a M21 and a 45 shield. Please forgive me if I offended you or your people.

Jimmyp, you haven't offended me a bit. I rather find you mildly amusing. You have spent a good deal of time here belaboring this issue based on what? Statistical reports? You have pestered several others here with this obsession over what is debunked by those who shoot living things. And then, when someone makes an observation based on your recent contributions here, you imply some sort of victim status and lash out. (My tit in a wringer over your pointless target? Almost as hilarious as the target itself.) It's not a good look on you, but it does have humor value. I don't have a dog in this current caliber fight, but admit to adding to my amusement by commenting on your by now absurd argument, and then your silly target "proof" (of what, no one can be sure). And now your butt-hurt response is predictable at this point.

Eh...whatever.

Sorry for upsetting ya.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.