Originally Posted by Tradmark
Wtf are u talking about. I smell a load of bs. I sort of did the math and basically found in west virginia if you take and tag out 5 deer a year it would take a cool 40 years to even hit 200 deer, which is still under the amount you claim with just your flintlock rifle so exactly how many, with what, and how the f$ck have you shot that many, or is it really just bs. I know what i think.

Ohio orchards and farms with unlimited tags for crop damage. Most deer donated to feed hungry as I did not have to pay processing. Now I have to pay so I take what I need and for neighbors. I hunted WV, Ohio, Mich and PA. Most states were 1 deer a year unless crop damage tags were had. One farmer here kills over 250 deer a year and throws them in a gully to rot. One pig farmer shot many a year to rot. Even in PA the farm I hunted was a kill free zone and any deer that stepped in the field was shot any time of year. They would gut shoot them to die in the woods so they did not have to drag them out. I had farms and orchards from Lake Erie to the river to hunt.