I wanted to make a short post to let you guys know how my diet is going. The big news is that I now weigh 175 and 14 months ago I weighed 330. The next biggest news is that for several weeks I have been eating lots of carb rich foods. I am not talking about processed crap and candy bars and soda's though.

I am basically moving toward a whole foods plant based diet with no oils or other kinds of fats when eating carbs. I am eating potatoes,beans,more fruit, whole grain rice,and oats,and lots of big salads with every kind of vegetable. I have only ate meat 2 days out of the last 20.

This whole journey has been to learn what is the best diet for a human. There is a lot of info to take in and seemingly contradictory info about carbs,fats,and weight loss but the best we can do is get all the info possible and try to glean the truth from it all.

I had started having days on low carb of very little energy when I tried the whole foods carbs. As always I weigh myself every day and have still been losing weight but with twice the energy level as before.

Anybody dieting should at least look into all the info possible and do some research on whole food diets.