Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by pete53
i have read many sniper books and with respect to all Carlos Hathcock shot mostly officer`s with one shot kills or some of the harder snipers to find and kill . yes he did not shoot the most enemy soldiers as one or two other sniper`s did , but they shot and killed the easy regular enemy soldiers crossing rivers .his assignments were many times by himself for one head officer and one shot in very dangerous locations. as i have been told by one of the Marine soldier`s Carlos new who help protect Carlos alot,also my good friend was a elite Army sniper for 8 years in the service both of these soldiers said there has never been or ever will be a elite Sniper as good as Carlos Hathcock ever again. >this was kinda neat: one day when i was hunting elk with this Viet Nam Marine, i asked him this > did you ever meet Carlos Hathcock ? his answer took me by surprise > yep we use too hunt together . then i said where? he said North Viet Nam.

here is a question when someone is hunting you with a rifle as you are hunting him in the jungle and you shoot him first and thru his scope the bullet goes and kills this enemy soldier how can that be top ? Carlos Hathcock did this .

"as i have been told by one of the Marine soldier`s Carlos new who help protect Carlos"

There are NO F_cking Soldiers in the Corps!

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman