One day while in hunting in the RSA the PH was busy and sent me out with just the tracker. Tracker didn't speak any English. I thought I was a good hunter, he made me realize there is another dimension to hunting. He walked deadly quiet, stopping often to look, listen and smell. He knew exactly where to look, which way the breeze was blowing. He heard a faint noise and got me to listening. Then said it was a warthog and moved us forward to a perfect spot. We waited several minutes and out pops a pig.

Stalking through dense bottom land he stops and points. I didn't see the bushbuck until it bolted.

Heading back to camp he stops and points again. His eyes get HUGE and it points more determined. I raise my binoculars and sure enough there is a Impala standing in the forest. I can barely make it out and ask if it is a big one. He gives me an exasperated look and his eyes bulge. Ram was the largest ever killed on the farm, 23 5/8.

Got back to camp and the PH was all excited and said I probably didn't want him to go any more. He was right.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein