There are stupid people and there are people that are stupid. Argue semantics all day long and it still ends up the same.

All this post does is point up the fact that...no matter what is said...it will be mis-construed, mis-interpreted, mis-read, mis-understood and mis-spelled.

No matter the amount of rhetoric or how well or poorly presented,after a few people have uttered their tripe, it turns into a bunch of people running around with their puds in one hand and a keyboard in the other, beating both to death and not getting any satisfaction from either.

Some mindless people think it is great fun to keep the pot boiling either by jerking others around, others by showing just how knowledgeable they are, and/or others by not having anything positive to do with their time and living on the net vicariously.

Oh, by the way, I have a NEF 45-70 Buffalo Classic 32" barrel that runs 300 gr Sierra, Speer or Hornady bullets well over 2600 fps using several loads out of the 2006 Hodgdon Manual at Marlin levergun pressures. When I posted that fact on one site people went nuts. It was patiently obvious that NO ONE who went berserk really read or understood the words. I pointed out ALL the facts yet those without a clue started jaw flapping. I don't post ANY reloading information what-so-ever now.

Way too many people don't have a real clue about reloading, a limted understanding of the basic principles of how to go about reloading, yet will argue incessantly using their limited knowledge, interminably...while the "experts" do the opposite...argue interminably from an elitist position...neither perform any kind of usefull service to and for the reloading community...just to their own highly inflated egos.

Wonder which ones will go to hammering in response to this post? I would bet on all.