Folks...it seems to me that a lot of people are doing exactly what our enemies wish us to do, and that is turn against each other in troubled times. I will say up front that I have no idea whether the disease is a big scam or is the Apocalypse. I've said it on here many times. You can't trust the big boys, you can't trust the Chinese, you can't trust the government, you can't trust the Dems and you can't trust the MSM. If you can believe ANYTHING in the news, there are a lot of people dying and some of them are the beautiful people. I don't know if the government's response was the right one, but I'm willing to go along with most of it for right now. It's for the most part, not stuff that hasn't been done before.

To me the stuff that happened in California, New York and finally...Virginia, all before the COVID struck, was more worthy of more of a response than it got from us than being for the most part ASKED, to stay home for awhile. If it continues a lot longer, something will blow. Let us all not turn on each other and let us watch closely what is happening, while keeping our families safe from this disease and from those who would ensnare and enslave us.

Happy Easter to all.