Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Let’s see.

All of you self righteous, chest beating, flag waving patriots here,,, you gonna vote against Trump in November?

He is the globalist architect of all this according to you geniuses.

Whatcha gonna do, ladies ? The floor is open.

Seeing that you asked,
I stated this when he signed that bloated 2.2T give away.
No, I will not vote for him again.
He started to lose me on the 2A a while back and he hasn't shown he can be trusted with red flag laws or having a Justice department that will stand up for the 2A in his second term.
He sucks on 4th and 5th amendment issues. My God, his whole presidency has been messed up because of a bogus FISA warrant and he turns around and reauthorizes them and other crap in the Patriot Act? What's up with that?
He has spent enough money to make a Democrat green envy. Remember that first bloated spending bill that Paul Ryan gave him and he said that he would never sign another bill like it? Boy was that a lie, just like his campaign promise to shrink the deficit.
Troops back from the Middle East? Nope
Right now his Justice Department is standing idle while states are running rampant over peoples rights. Governors are doing things that are not in their power according to their states constitution or the Federal constitution.
He has overseen this total debacle that he got into and has failed the American people miserably.
Don't give me that tired old line of would you rather have Hillery. That's like saying it's better to have gonorrhea than aids.

Voting for the lesser of two evils still give you evil.
I will not and never have voted for a Democrat.
I take my vote seriously, It doesn't belong to a party it belongs to me.
It wasn't given to Romney or McCain. They were trash then, now all the people that voted for them call them trash too.

I don't just give lip service about our founding fathers. I study them and try to emulate them. I hold the constitution in high regards.
You can do what you like with your vote. That's YOUR right, the same as me.
Maybe I will just write in Daniel Morgan or Thomas Paine again...

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]