Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by deerstalker
Originally Posted by Salty303
1900 died of CV19 in the US yesterday up about an 11% increase from the previous days total and trending up . Sure hope the trend flattens and starts to reverse soon.

how many abortions? how many drunk driving? how many drunks falling down and drowning in their own vomit, because they are locked down? yes this [bleep] is bad but I see overreaction x10
Can I ask you a genuine question? Which in your opinion is worse, a Dem governor who has shut down a lot of businesses TEMPORARILY, not including gun stores in essential services and having them shut down for awhile, or the laws just passed in Virginia, including a Red Flag Law, etc.? Bear in mind, variants on these are already in effect in California and New York state. Probably elsewhere too. Simple question without elaboration.

EE, the problem is we don't KNOW that these shutdowns are temporary do we? how many temporary actions after 911 are still with us or have been enhanced?
Hell, I don't have any answers any more then any of the rest on here.
we are all just flapping our gums just to hear our teeth click.

Last edited by deerstalker; 04/11/20.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~