Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Hastings, Looks like your state's becoming the next Virus hotspot. You might just be able to hang out in the swamp for a bit and let the virus do the work for you. I haven't heard of gators or pigs contracting it, so I imagine you would be able to eat pretty well.
We are pretty sparsely populated, and I don't come in close contact with too many. Just 2 or 3 other antisocials that I hunt and fish with. We do occupy the same vehicle. I guess by proxy I contact everybody my lovely bride does although she is mostly video conferencing with her patients. So far we don't know anyone that has CV-19. Louisiana's main hotspots seem to be New Orleans (250 miles away) or Shreveport (70 miles). Seems mostly affecting black folks in this state. They are probably more social. The only thing I really miss is my 8 year old grand daughter who wants to be with me at the farm with the cows from sunup to dark when she's here. Her parents I guess are keeping her in the house.

I can understand about your grand daughter. When my youngest heard school was cancelled for three weeks he first response was to ask if we could go to grandma and grandpa's. She was pretty disappointed to learn that was not in the cards.

Stay safe down there.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell