On the verge of loosing your redneck card. There is no redneck that could live within stumbling distance of a pond like that and not fish it. At some point your going to have to get drunk enough to just say screw and go violate that pond in the middle of the night. The key is to not get so drunk that you don't see the po po coming so you can get a head start. I am sure your days of out running the cops with out a head start are long past just like mine.

Or use your age to your advantage. Perhaps you need to have a senior moment and wonder down to "grandpas pond" cause grandma wants some fresh bluegills for dinner.

I have toned down my fishing "adventures". I was more of the stealth type. Ghillie suit and prearranged drop off and pickup points. Spotter and two way radios. Never got caught. Did get "lost" a few times and had to ask the landowners if they seen my dog that ran off. Had to go back later to retrieve my equipment.

The good lord probably saved me from going to jail when he took away some serious temptation. My brother bought a place that abutted DNR land. Well on this land about 50 yards out his backdoor was a state trout hatchery. Fortunately they shut it down that summer he moved in. I was waiting til fall.